Sunday, July 31, 2016

Release day!

It's here!

Melting Mr Frosty's Heart is about to go live and I couldn't be more excited.

I've been wanting to give Ria and Graeme a story ever since Anything But Vanilla was published (still available as an ebook) and finally it's here.

It is a short story but a longish one well worth the 99p/99c which is the minimum Amazon and iBooks allows me to charge. Less than I pay for my morning paper - and much less than a cup of coffee - so this is the moment for those of you who have enjoyed my ice cream girls to one-click.

And if you enjoy it, I would be so grateful if you'd leave a review if Amazon gives you a prompt. :)

Click now and it will be on your favoured device ready to read with your morning coffee/commute tomorrow morning. Here are the links -

Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon Australia

iBooks US
iBooks Australia
iBooks UK

Barnes and Noble
 
Kobo

No comments: